Unlike common motor vehicle collisions, an accident involving a semi-trailer, also referred to as an 18 wheeler or tractor trailer, can cause far more significant injuries to the occupants in the motor vehicle.
In 2007 there were 144,171 incidents of Large Truck accidents. Of those accidents, over 83,000 injuries and 4,808 fatalities were reported. The trend in large truck (and bus) accidents has been on the rise over the past 15 years, with 2005 being the highest on record.
What can we do to help?
- Advise you of your rights as a pedestrian\
- Advise you of your rights as an automobile driver or passenger
- Advise you of your right as a truck driver that has been injured or killed due to poor safety design
- Handle the difficulties of dealing with insurance companies
- Conduct independent investigations and recreate accident scenes